Valente's history dates back to more than 50 years ago in 1955 when Pietro Valente decided to manufacture and lay his own posts to address the needs of his family's farming activities. Valente's
first concrete posts were made using a simple yet effective system: centrifuging. The first five years were marked by Pietro Valente's efforts to develop and fine-tune his manufacturing technique. He
then started to supply and meet his own demand and the demand of other neighboring farmers. In 1960 he established Valente Pali Centrifugati. It produced posts of a superior quality that were lighter
and two times stronger and more resistant than those available at the time on the market.
Today Valente has 70 employees working in a production facility with a total area of 85,000 square meters, 15,000 of which covered. Every year it supplies materials for 3000 hectares of vineyards, 2000 hectares of orchards and more than 5 million square meters of anti-hail nets.
- 1960 - Valente Pali Centrifugati is born with a staff of 5 people and production capacity of around 200 posts per day.
- 1980 - It marks the beginning of the production of straight posts: the uniform width leads to a substantial increase in production.
- 1985 - The Carpentry Dept. is opened to create new types of training system for vineyards and orchard.
- 1998 - The market's latest trend is the metal pole: the company starts manufacturing poles to address the growing demand for these products.
- 2000 - The new Valente Pali facility is inaugurated and the marketing of wooden posts begins.
- 2002 - The company is set on guaranteeing the quality of its production processes and it takes up and wins the challenge of UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- 2005 - Valente is the first in its sector to obtain the CE mark for pre-stressed concrete posts.
- 2006 - The company successfully tackles the generational change challenge: the founder, Pietro Valente, hands over the company to his three children, Alessandro, Alberto and Edoardo. Valente completes its effort to restyle the company's image with the launch of today's new logo. It is active on the market as a training system producer and a provider of technical solutions for vineyards and orchards.
Company profile - click here
ga('create', 'UA-43652955-1', 'valentepali.co.uk');